We offer classes that follow the “Parenting With Love and Logic” programs and utilize their resources. The Love and Logic philosophy was developed by Jim Fay, Dr. Foster Cline and Dr. Charles Fay from Golden, Colorado. You can learn more about this program by visiting the Love and Logic website.
Love and Logic teaches parenting skills that cultivate confidence and good decision making skills in children by offering choices, empathy, and respect while avoiding anger, threats, and warnings. Families First offers this life-changing, easy to learn curriculum FREE of charge to local parents with children, toddler to teens.
Parenting sessions offered for groups.
Classes Offered in Pella:
Love and Logic: Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!®
Winter 2022 Dates: January 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24
Trinity Reformed Church
- This class focuses on parenting children ages 0-6 years old.
- No cost to attend, thanks to our generous supporters!
- Free childcare will be provided on-site by Central College and high school students. Register early to reserve space!
- FREE SUPPER IS PROVIDED for families!
- Supper will be served from 5:30-6:00pm, and is flexible, so don’t worry if you can’t make it right at 5:30pm.
- To register, call Allison Kerndt (780-5741), complete the online form, or send an e-mail.